Thursday, November 15, 2007

Venting....What happened to my sweet baby?

he is hiding or has disappeared. Lately he has been one holy terror.....reason for no pictures or blogging lately. Yesterday for instance he started as soon as his feet were on the ground. Instead of going to the potty he would sit right in front of you and wet his pants and then when I would clean him up and talk to him about what he had done he would smack and kick at me...which resulted in his butt getting swatted...and he had the nerve to laugh at me...what the heck? We went to lunch with some friends and you would of thought I had killed him because I wouldn't let him play in his ketchup and ranch dip that was on his plate and even though my friend lets her 3 yr old play in her tea I was the mean mommy that wouldn't let poor little Aiden do that. We came home and after his measily hour nap he laid on the floor and was kicking at the plant and I told him not to do it so it wouldn't get knocked over so after he rolled around and kicked it again he got put in his bed for a time out....I think it was more of a timeout for me so I wouldn't strangle him. I was never so glad to see him go to bed last night only to have him wake up at 6 a.m. screaming at the top of his lungs like someone had killed him. I am really hopeing this is just a stage he is going through or mom is gonna be in the funny farm.

Dear Aiden,
Mommy loves you very much and wants her sweet baby back. Please give mommy a break with all the fit throwing. Your mommy would be a very scary person if she was bald from pulling all her hair out. I hope you are listening to me.

Love,
Mommy

4 comments:

Soltana said...

I know waht you mean..except Derek is being the bad one. It starts as soon as he gets home form school and doesn't stop until he goes to bed. When I start to talk to him..in a loud voice sometimes..he laughs!! And seems to enjoy picking on Cerah..thank goodness she is starting to stick up for herself!!

Larry said "he's been good in school all day he has to come home and run off his energy".. NOT when I'm ready to CRY!!!

What has happened to our GOOD boys!!!!

Greta Jo said...

I think he is testing you. Aiden is way to cute to be a bad boy.
However, I can relate when you write about the screaming fits.

Praying for you.

Steve & Amy said...

Oh I feel your pain & frustration!!! It's amazing how somedays it takes all I have just to make it through the day, and other days are smooth sailing. Praying that the Aiden returns soon...so Mommy can keep her hair:)

jeck said...

Oh I so know what you mean! Vent away!!!!