Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Aiden

I know this is suppossed to be a post about Aiden's birtday but mommy is having a sad day accepting that her babies are getting older and her youngest baby is now two. Where does the time go? My oldest daughter is a senior in highschool and will be graduating and heading off to college next fall, my stepdaughter will be getting her license any day now and my youngest daughter is into stealing "my" makeup and shoes, and then we have little Aiden who I want to put in a box so he can't get any bigger. I don't want my kiddos getting older and growing up.


I have also had Aiden's birthmother on my mind all day today....wondering how she is feeling today knowing that the baby she placed for adoption to give a better life, is now a toddler and she won't get to watch him grow up and become a man. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Angelica for choosing life for "our" precious son. We love him more and more every day. He is the joy of so many people's lives and "you" Angelica are just as special and loved by all of us as "our" Aiden.


Ok guys, sorry for being so down on such a great day as Aiden's birthday. I have said my piece and will now move onto the pictures we were able to get today.


Aiden in his birthday suit

This is a hideous picture but I thought it

was funy with all of us in the different

hats that Aiden put on us.



You can't tell in this picture but his shirt says

"Birthday Boy' and the truck is carrying

birthday candles




We had a very early lunch dinner thing at

Olive Garden with some of our family and then

headed home for cake and ice cream





It's my party and I'll cry if I want to





Aiden and cousin Joshua playing






Aiden got the biggest kick out of his cake and

blowing the candles out over and over again.

He would blow them out and then we had to

relight them probably 5 more times.

We never did get through singing all of Happy

Birthday before he would have them blown out.









Aiden sitting in the middle of the island opening

his presents




































12 comments:

Mindy said...

Hi there...just found your blog somehow and wanted to say he is such a beautiful child:-) Happy birthday sweetie!
Hugs

Greta Jo said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Aiden
Happy Birthday to YOU!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, I sure did.

Kelli said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Aiden!!! Soy Dos!! Aiden is too cute. Did you make the cake? I love it with his name. Olive Garden sounds great!! Tim is diabetic so we don't get italian very often. Kaleb says hola mi amigo.

junglemama said...

I think the picture of the three of you is awesome ---not hideous. :)

Steve & Amy said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Aiden!!! He just keeps getting cuter everyday!!! I am impressed..no bib with the cake..WOW you are one brave Mama! (LOVE the "real life" family picture:)

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! Looks like he had a great day!

Soltana said...

Happy Birthday Aiden!!!


Love the pic with the hats..

Olive Garden is my fav!!!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy. Glad you enjoyed your day!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AIDEN!!!!!! BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM NY!!!!!!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Aiden -- you are a handsome guy !!

Natalie C. said...

Sorry it's so late...Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Belated Birthday Aiden!!!! What a cutie patootie birthday boy! Love his cake!