Sunday, November 4, 2007

Catching up-Aiden's weekend

Trying to catch up on the blogging and not doing to well. Aiden says mommy's slacking. I realized after I loaded these pictures that I loaded Sundays first and the last one's were of Friday....sorry guys. Mommy and big sister Kelsey showing Aiden some love. We had just gotten home from a sports banquet and Aiden came running when we walked in the door. Muah baby.

One of Aiden's favorite things are tractors so daddy took him to play on some while mommy was gone today.



he looks sooo little here.


This is Aiden's friend Cruz with big sisters Kelsey and Felecia.

Cruz lives in the subdivision down from ours and is 7 months younger then Aiden. He has been with his forever family for a year today. Congratulations Cruz.





Cruz, Tara, and Tony(Cruz's parents)


Aiden and Cruz sharing bread


Aiden at the Christmas open house we went to at the local florist. He loved all the lights and fell in love with the Sesame Street tree. He picked his own ornament out for his tree that will be put in his room. Guess what it is? ELMO.


Howdy Partner.


First of all before mommy tells about my weekend she wants you to know why she is writing in purple. November is National Adoption Month and purple is the official color.


We had a pretty layed back weekend. Friday night we went to a Christmas open house at the local nursery and florist. Mommy says I was in heaven with all the lights and looking at all the different themed Christmas trees. My three sisters each have Christmas trees in their rooms during the holiday season and mommy says this year I can have my own tree too. I think I want a Sesame Street tree with Elmo garland and Cookie Monster, Elmo and Grover ornaments on it. I even got my first ornament to put on my tree already.

Saturday I got to go with daddy and Felecia to her soccer tryouts and then we all went to dinner later that night with my friend Cruz and his mommy and daddy. Sunday was a really boring day and I stayed in the house the majority of the day.When daddy went to pick Felecia up we stopped at the store and daddy let me play on the tractors and then while we waited for mommy and Kelsey to come home we went and visited mamaw and papaw. This was my weekend in a nutshell.




2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

awwww, great pictures!

Kristen and the Gang said...

That boy is just too darn cute, I can't stand it!!!!!