Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Bass Pro Shop

We had a pretty laid back weekend. We decided on Saturday since it was so chilly out that we would take Aiden to Bass Pro Shop to look around. This kid was in heaven with all the water, boats, animals and such.
Can I have one of these for Christmas?

Contemplating jumping in.


He must of stood here forever watching the fish below.
We have a water garden in our backyard but it must not
be as interesting to Aiden as these fishies were.
Trying to figure out how he was going to get in
the water with out mom and dad seeing.
I really like this picture. He was in total awe of
all the fish around him.




Almost made it in here.

7 comments:

Greta Jo said...

Fun stuff, Its wonderful looking through the eyes of a child again. I love his expression on his face while he looking at the fish.

Kristen and the Gang said...

lOOKS LIKE AIDEN HAD A BLAST! AND I AM NOT SURE IF I TOLD U THIS BEFORE, BUT THA IT ONE HANDSOME LITTLE DUDE YOU HAVE THERE!

Our Family of 5 said...

I think that is the quietest and calmest I have ever seen him. He looks quite in his own world there. Sophia misses Aiden!

Katie said...

LOL -- the last pic is reminding me of him with the water at the embassy suites !!!! That looks like a fun place to bring boys ...thanks for the idea !!

junglemama said...

I like the picture of him looking up.

What a beautiful family you have!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

He is so cute. That is a great store. We don't have them in New England, but we went in Georgia and had a ball. Good prices too and Savannah loved the fish.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!!!!!! Who would have thought Bass Pro Shop would make such nice shots? :) Aiden is such a doll!!! :)