Saturday, November 24, 2007

The preview birthday gift.

Auntie Lisa and my girl Sophia sent me a birthday gift and mommy let me open it early. I conquered your Fort Knox wrapping Auntie Lisa. Mommy I got a present from my sweetie...I


am sooooo excited.


Mom why did she give me a box with a plastic


bag in it?



Oh mommy, look at all my neat Lightening


McQueen dishes. I got a plate, three bowls,


a big bowl and a cup. They are neat mommy.




If I swirl my cup around Lightening goes


around in a circle. Mommy this looks like


my snowglobe you won't let me play with.




Since my foods not on here, can I play with my


dishes?






Thanks for my presents Sophia and family. We wish you guys were here to spend my birthday with me on Sunday.







1 comment:

Our Family of 5 said...

awww, Hope you have a good birthday Aiden!!!