Saturday, May 17, 2008

OMG, OMG, Guess what?

I get up this morning and check my emails like I do usually first off in the morning and I had received an email from a lady saying she thinks that her son is Aiden's brother....my jaw dropped. They only live approx 2 hrs from us...is that not the neatest thing. As we email more back and forth things are starting to match up. Being adopted myself and having little to no info and no way of finding out if I have any birth siblings, made me cry my eyes out with excitement for Aiden...is that not just the best way to start the day?

11 comments:

Kim said...

That is the coolest thing ever!!! How wonderful would that be? And so close!! YEAH - I'm so excited for you (and for Aiden)

Greta Jo said...

Wow, how did the lady find you?
I can not wait to read more...

Marlene said...

Christina
That is amazing news! I am so happy for Aiden. I also can not wait to hear more! Congrats!!!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I just found your blog and started reading. It is a great place to visit and what exciting news!

Amy said...

How wonderful...keep us posted!

JuJu - said...

tooooooooooooooooo cooooooooool!

Natalie C. said...

How cool! Keep us posted!

Steve & Amy said...

What fate! God does work in amazing ways! How cool for Aiden! Keep us posted, can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH Christina that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I would LOVE for that to happen here!! We have 2 out there and so far I haven't been successful in finding them myself. I am so happy for you guys!

jeck said...

Wow that is awesome!!!! Even better that they are close by!!!

Natalie C. said...

I have been stalking your blog for an update. Have you found anything else out?