Friday, May 9, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

The theme for FFF this week is "Mommy and Me". What a wonderful way to be able to share the "joy" in our lives.
























and last but not least a picture of me with

my mommy.





Boys are God's way of telling you

your house is to neat.

__________________


Two small arms to hold you tight,

Two small feet to run,

Two small eyes full of love for you,

One small son.

_____________


Each day of our lives we make deposits

in the memory banks of our children


Charles R. Swindoll

__________________


A mother's love perceives no

impossibilities.


Paddock

_____________


Being a full-time mother is one of the

highest salaried jobs....since the payment

is pure love.


Mildred B. Vermont

_____________________


God could not be everywhere and

therefore he made mothers.


Jewish Proverb

______________


Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow blogger friends. Hope you have a wonderful one.




9 comments:

Sarah said...

Christina... you and your children are BEAUTIFUL! Love all the quotes! Happy Mothers Day!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a beautiful family you have!!

Enjoy your Mother's Day.

Kim~

Soltana said...

How cute are those kiddos!!!!!!!!

Have a great Mother's Day:)

Kelli said...

Great pix and I love the quotes!!! Have a great Mother's Day!!!! You all look beautiful!!!

Becca said...

Those pictures are so sweet. I love the one of you and your mother!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Jenelle said...

Great pictures! I love the quotes. Every time I see someone's post with cool quotes like that, I think I'm going post some quotes with my posts. Then I forget! Happy Mother's Day!

Kathy said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love the quote about Boys being God's way to telling you your house is too neat. So true!!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Our Family of 5 said...

Happy Mother's day my friend. I am playing catch up on blogs while it's quite. Hope you had a good day. Love and Miss ya!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I love those quotes. I am a quote person. The photos of you and your children are precious.

Hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day!