Friday, May 23, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

The theme for FFF this week is "Just One". I picked this "just one" picture of my oldest baby Kelsey. This weekend will be packed full of graduation festivities as my beautiful baby graduates from highschool. Where has the time gone? There hasn't been a day that goes by since her prom that when I look at her it doesn't hit me that my baby has grown up and will be leaving in just a few short weeks to explore "her" world. I love you with everything I have Kelsey and I know you will go far in your life.

15 comments:

JuJu - said...

Your daughter is beautiful:)
She just shines:)

Your little guy's brother is a cutie - what a sepcial gift for him:)

I love your family:)

Rebekah said...

Kelsey is beautiful - that is a wonderful photo to choose! Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Natalie C. said...

What a great picture of Kelsey, I also love her dress.

Hannah said...

What a beautiful young woman. I think every mom knows that feeling of happiness and sadness all at once at watching our sweet babies grow up.

Our Family of 5 said...

Great choice! Happy Graduation! Now tell me what is the deal with that new tattoo? lol

Sarah said...

What a beautiful senior picture! I am dreading that day two years from now when Morgan is leaving me.... big hugs to you, mama!

Amy said...

She is stunning...I can see why you chose that photo. Have a great weekend!

Soltana said...

What a great picture!!

Congrats and Happy Graduation!!!

Have a great weekend

Dena said...

GORGEOUS!

One Busy Momma said...

You have a beautiful daughter.

Congrats to her for making it through high school!!!

Congrats to you for helping her get there!!

Denise

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...#1, she's so beautiful! This is a GREAT picture and a cute cute outfit! #2, I cried reading your post...they just grow up too fast and I don't want my babies to EVER leave!

Jenelle said...

She's a beautiful girl. Congrats!

Kelli said...

Beautiful Picture!!! She is so pretty!! Time does fly by way too quickly!!!

Steve & Amy said...

What a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is gorgeous!

Timberly