Saturday, May 10, 2008

Clara's big 13 party

Well scatter brained mom remembered the camera but didn't remember to charge the batteries beforehand so we only got a few pictures. Clara and her friend's seemed to of had a great time being the typical goofy teenagers. I picked them up from school and they hung around the house until later in the afternoon when we went to dinner...of all places they picked Golden Corral. We then headed to the hotel where good ole mom had reserved two rooms that adjoined so that I could have at least a little peace and quiet when we were in the rooms. The girls swam for a few hours and then came and got showers and headed to the game room where they ran into of all things....boys that were staying at the same hotel for an archery club gathering. They did come back to the room at the time I told them and stayed up until 1:30 eating junk food mom had brought and playing games and cards.

I will tell you that when I went in to check on them I was very glad that I had chosen to have it at the hotel because their room literally looked like a tornado had hit it with all their clothes and things EVERYWHERE. I had forewarned them when we got to the hotel that before we could leave the next morning that all had to be picked up and the room had to look as it did when we got there...wish I would of taken before and after pictures...lol. Well anyway enjoy the pictures we were able to take.





Clara, Kristin, Shelby and Sam chowing down

The girls before heading to the pool. Notice

Shelby's yellow teeth from her sucker...lol.


I thought this picture was cute..I can see Clara

useing this one as her myspace picture.



The look on Clara's face is hilarious in

this picture....she was trying to help

Kristin up on Sam's shoulders.







This picture would be so much better

if I wasn't glowing and Aiden didn't

look like he had an afro...lol.

















4 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Very cute. Glad they had fun. Hope you got a much deserved break and a good nights sleep.

Soltana said...

How fun!! I wish I could have been there too:)

I LOVE the afro and you glowing!!

Greta Jo said...

How cute. What a fun time!

Kelly said...

love the ones of you 2 together, afro or no afro!!