Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brother update

Well since Natalie gave me the guilt trip of not updating I guess here goes...LOL. Via email and phone calls I have found that this little guys name is Kevin Estuardo and his birthday is Jan 23, 2007. He lives an hour and a half from us and although he is only actually a half brother, him and Aiden have many similarities. They have the same shaped eyes and nose but Kevin didn't get Aiden's spikey hair...his looks as if it lays down...LOL. I am going to ask his mom if she minds if we post a picture so you all can see what this gorgeous little guy looks like.

GUESS WHAT? we are actually getting together with Kevin and his family on June 1st for the boys to meet and get to know each other and we have promised to keep in contact and see each other as much as we can. We are so excited and as I said before I am very envious of Aiden for getting the opportunity to find a member of his biological family. I pray that they get many opportunities to be with each other and share in the trials and tribulations of their lives.

I am off to email Kevin's mommy now to see if I can post his picture.

4 comments:

Natalie C. said...

Thank you :)

How did ya'll confirm they were actually half-brothers? I am so excited for ya'll, I think that is so cool!

Christina said...

We have just compared our info and so far it all matches up. When we get together we are going to bring all info that we have and look through it. Kevin's mommy found us via the Guatemalan sibling registry.

Greta Jo said...

You answered all my questions regarding Aiden's 1/2 brother. Thank you!

Wishing you the best of luck on June 1st. I can not wait to see photos of Aiden and Kevin together.

Sarah said...

Christina... that is so cool! Kevin is gorgeous, just like Aiden! We have an awesome relationship with Sophie's bio brother and his family in FL...I hope your relationship is as big a blessing as ours is!