Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Graduation and Partying it up!!!

They made it and we are sooo very proud of them. Way to go Kelsey and Dominique!!!! Now its off to the big world of college, jobs and life. Take care of each other and make wise choices.
Here are some pictures of graduation and the party. I got up bright and early to decorate Kelsey's car with writing and balloons....lol. Enjoy.
Class of 2008







My beautiful baby girl...where
has the time gone? She still needs
to be climbing into my lap with
her blanket.




Kels, Dom and their sidekick
before heading to school for
their big day.





Heading out. I just want to lock my little girl
in her room and not let her grow up anymore.

















My beautiful baby again.




I LOVE this collar Dom is wearing.
He acheived this when he was awarded
one of his scholarships




Dom's brother, mom, Aiden and I.





If you look you can see both of them
in this picture. Kels is holding the rose
and Dom is a roll back and over





The Class of 2008


Me and my baby


Kels, Clara and their daddy



Mom and her precious kiddos




Mom's oldest and youngest babies















Kelsey and Erin. These two have been friends
since kindergarten. Way to go guys for gradutating

Dom, his daddy, stepmom and little sister





Dom, Kelsey's daddy, and Kels



Some of the kiddos hanging out in the hottub




Clara and my nephews playing



Dom playing cornhoe with his little sister





Kels and Amber in a cake fight


All the guys ganged up on Dom and threw him
in the pool.....he definitely put up a good fight.







Mission accomplished.





Dom and Aiden taking it easy after everyone left.
































6 comments:

JuJu - said...

That post made me cry - I know all the emotions that come with a child graduating - It is such a big deal in your heart!

Congratulations!
I know you are so proud of each of your kiddos:)

jeck said...

Congrats!!! Looks like it was a great Graduation!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats to them both! Looks like fun!

Greta Jo said...

Looks like it was a great graduation and party. Aiden also looks like he had a blast!

The Nowlin Family said...

Congratulations! Now if mommy can make it through til Kelsey leaves for college. It seems like Samantha has matured so much in these last almost 2 yrs now. Hold on to today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not a guarantee. You've raised a beautiful young lady!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pics ..Your family is perfect!