Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring break and transmission

Spring break this year was spent in one of the families favorite places...Gatlinburg, TN. Our family, minus Felecia, and Dom's family rented a 5 bedroom chalet in the mountains and had one heck of a time. The kids did everything from the aquarium, watching movies in the theater in the chalet, making smores on the firepit, racing gocarts, going to the wax museum and playing in the creek to name a few things. We even had an Easter egg hunt while there. The downfall to the trip......the transmission going out on the SUV on the way down and having to spend the extra 2 days there and extra money....ugghhhhh. Front of our home away from home
back view

Me and my kiddos






I love it when he actually sits still long enough
to give me a hug and kiss

My baby at the aquarium


He was in total awe at the aquarium




Kelsey, Dom, Clara and Clara's friend Kristin



Easter bags and bowls on Easter
morning

The gang before the Easter egg hunt. They weren't
to happy with us big people for waking them up so
early.

Clara trying to outbeat Dom


I know I posted this before but I think this
is awesome with the Mayan temple and the
American flag together
Tiger I mean Aiden Woods.



Kels and Dom got the bright idea to do a
taste test thing at a salsa place...they were both
sick, crying and Kelsey's face went numb after
they tried it. Goofy kids.

The kiddos at the wax museum with Forest


Kels and Dom

Superstah



He had the best time throwing rocks
in the water.



























8 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Great pics! I know your thinking of me in the picture by the creek =)

JuJu - said...

Love the comment above;)

Looks like you had a great time - we are thinking of that area for Gfest this year -
you will have to email me your thoughts on that:)

Glad you guys had a good time:)

Greta Jo said...

Great photos. What a great spring break vacation. I love the photo of Aiden Woods...lol

Steve & Amy said...

What a house!!! Looks like so much fun!!! Glad to see you had a great spring break...yuck now it's back to reality:(

Marlene said...

How awesome of a time you all had. I am sorry about the transmission going out though. I like the finger in the nose picture. LOL!

Soltana said...

Looks like you had tooo much fun!!!

LOVE the house!!!

Natalie C. said...

Looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Gorgeous pictures that show a GREAT time had by all. You know I'm only an hour or so from there! How cool that you were so close to us! :)