Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow snow go away

Alright we are done with this white stuff and ready for the Spring warmth and flowers. We had 15 plus inches of this crud with the snowdrifts being God only knows how high. We took Aiden out in it while we shoveled the drive and walk way and he only lasted about 10 mins and once the snow got in his gloves he was not a happy camper so mommy had to bring him in and cuddle him in blankets and give him some warm milk. Enjoy the few pictures we were able to get of him.








8 comments:

Natalie C. said...

No snow heee. but sometimes I wish it would. I am from Michigan so I miss it. Hope it warms up soon.

Marlene said...

I feel your pain. At least it makes for good pictures. Hang in there Sping is coming!

Steph said...

Ha! He is about to be swallowed by all that snow!!!

Yes, ready for SPRING!

Soltana said...

We haven't had any snow this year:(

I miss it...well until I have to shovel:)

Poor thing falling..I hope your ok.

Larry had the same knee thing..ended up with surgery..not to scare youor anything..hopeit goes well..keep us posted

Steve & Amy said...

I second this post!!! Snow, snow go away!!!! Well spring comes on the 20th so maybe it will be 80 degrees:)

Becca said...

Can you imagine how deep the snow seems to our tiny ones?

Becca

Our Family of 5 said...

You know I am totally over the snow!! I am more then ready for Spring! Sophia says that we should go some where warm and forget all this darn snow and cold weather.

Kelly said...

so cute. Marissa hated the snow, too. Kathelyn "came home" to South Carolina and will probably never see the dreaded white stuff. I kind of miss it, though. (not today, though, it is 70 and sunny...sorry!)