Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hanging with my sistwerp

Little man was missing so when mom found him he was all tucked in to big sistwerp's bed watching Happy Feet. I opened the door and he got a big grin on his face and waved at me. I just want to squeeze him to pieces. This is actually one of his favorite places to be and he LOVES hanging out with Kelsey.
Other then that there is nothing new going on in the house besides trying to get things together for our spring break trip. Hope all is well with everyone.
Mom I am actually being good in here. I haven't
even gotten in the dog bowl yet.
Kels making her list on what to pack. Mattie had
to get in on the picture too.

My babies. I love you guys.



5 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

awwwww, how big he looks. Growing up too fast!! Miss you guys!!

Greta Jo said...

How cute. I am sure Aiden's smile melts your heart. He is so cute. I wish we lived closer to each other.
Spring vacation? where are you going?

Natalie C. said...

They look so sweet together.

Emily said...

Oh, he is so cute! :-)

Katie said...

That is adorable !!