Monday, March 3, 2008

Accident prone and hanging out.

Not to much to report on besides my falling out of the attic. With the nice weather we have had the past two days I got the bright idea to clean the garage out and put some of the stuff that had been drug out of the attic away. I climbed the ladder to the attic and had my hands full and I guess I lost my footing and dropped everything in my hands shattering it and cut my arm, elbow and hit my chin on each step as I was coming down. I am amazed I didn't bust my teeth out....wouldn't that be a sight. I also twisted my foot....the one I chipped the bone in a few years back and never had set. Sheesh.

I also spent my afternoon in the emergency room with Kelsey. She fell down the steps the other day and we thought she just landed wrong but apparently she tore the ligaments in her knee and is now in a brace for the time being....I think we need to just park our butts on the couch and not do anything for a while...LOL.



This past weekend was spent catching up on things and hanging out. Onto the goofy pictures.

I LOVE his big brown eyes and puffy lips.




Is he sexy or what?



Aiden says this is me....I really hope I don't look

like an ear of corn with glasses on....LOL.




Showing Cousin Lennon some love












This little guy is 2 yrs younger then

Aiden but weighs the same amount.



























8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh... what a week of accident prone women! Glad to hear that you are more or less okay! How scary!

In the meantime, your little guy is just the cutest! I love the Mr. Corn Head, wherever did you get it? Sophie loves her Potato Heads!

Christina said...

Sarah I think these guys are called Spud Buds and they come in a set. I am thinking they came from Target.

Steph said...

OH NO! Oh, you are so lucky!! What a day in your house!

Aidan is cute as ever!! I love the mommy cornhead! ha!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Girl! You should just stay on your butt for awhile..LOL
Your lucky you didn't get hurt bad. Sorry about Kels. We have the same Spud Buds =) Sophia loves them!

Marlene said...

Christina,
Active boys keep you hopping dont they? Wyatt literally bounces off the walls at time. We ended up getting one of those exercise trampolines and have it in the middle of our living room. It really helps. We have spud buds too. Rylee's favorite!

Kelly said...

Good grief...you guys need to wrap yourselves in bubble wrap!!!!!!!
Hope you have a less eventful week!!!

Dena said...

Wow! Falling out of the attic? yikes - thank goodness you weren't really hurt!

Steve & Amy said...

I think you should wrap your whole family in Charmin:) Praying that everyone heals and you take it easy for awhile!