Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some new threads

Mommy has slowly been buying new spring and summer clothes for my gorgeous baby and when I buy them I have to try them on him...of course on his time though. Thanks Julia for the tip off on the Gymboree sale...mommy will now be heading to that site...LOL. I tell Aiden on a daily basis that he gets
more gorgeous each and every day. I just
want to squeeze him to pieces.
Not real sure about this one...what do you
guys think?

Uhhhh mom, where is my shirt?

OHHH please excuse the hellacious

mess that someone made.




4 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

He is such a cutie!!!

Greta Jo said...

Oh, Aiden- you look so cute in your new spring outfits.

Our Family of 5 said...

Aiden is going to be a A&F model, I can see it now!
And what the heck? You didn't share a sale deal with me??

Marlene said...

I love the first photo outfit. He looks so handsome in green. That is my favorite color too!