Friday, March 21, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

FFF theme of the week is Easter. These were taken last year at my family Easter gathering and I have to apologize but apparently hubby was focused on me and everyone else but Aiden...lol. I do remember that Aiden was not a happy camper that day since we had been running around from one gathering to another all day. Anyway here are a few pictures I was able to find. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Easter. Me, my daddy, little brother and mommy.
Kelsey and family friend Neith


Kelsey and nephew Ben

Kelsey and nephew Joshua



Me and my little brother Ben...what a hideous
picture...uggghh.




























12 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww... poor Aiden... I hope he has a much better Easter this year! I know he will have so much more fun since he is getting so big!! Happy Easter!

Kelli said...

We have no pictures of us from Easter dressed up. I blame it on the camera!!! The pics are still great!!!

Steve & Amy said...

Well there's always this year to get pictures! Have a great Easter! Can't wait to see the pictures:)

Marlene said...

It is good you have a picture with your brother. I dont have any of my and my brother.

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so pretty! This year will be much more fun with Aiden. :) HAPPY EASTER!

Young Creations said...

I hope you and your family have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter.
Enjoy.
Lauren

Our Family of 5 said...

Fantastic pictures my friend! This year will be way better for Sophia's Aiden=)

Becca said...

No pic of Aiden? See - that is why I do not trust my husband with the camera. They just can't handle the responsibility! LOL! But now that I think about it, I don't know if we got one of all of us before church this morning - maybe I can't handle the responsibility, either. Hope you had a great Easter - and a blessed week!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Soltana said...

So cute!!!

Hope you all had a great Easter:)

Our Easter bunny came to our hotel:)

Greta Jo said...

You look great. I hope you had a wonderful easter.
My baby boy was sick easter day. Uh!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Happy Easter to all of you from all of us!!!! I hope Aiden is feeling better by now!

Natalie C. said...

AIDEN HAD BEEN TAGGED