Friday, November 21, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

This weeks theme for FFF is "for crying out loud." I often say if Aiden was a girl we would be in sooo much trouble because he can be quite the drama king...LOL. We don't take to many pictures of the whiney Aiden so I had to go back and look through pictures to find these.All out fit here.


I am pretty sure this was an "I am not gettng what
I want cry"





Hope everyone has had a good week and has a good weekend. I have been quite the slacker and haven't bought our turkey day food yet so me and Aiden are off to do that today and find him some black dress shoes for his Christmas outfit. Who would of ever thought it would be so hard to find cute black dress shoes for him. Hugs my friends.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun shopping today!

Love the top pic he is soooo mad but darn cute!

hugs.Leslie

Rebekah said...

Aiden is just too cute even when he's crying! I do love the Birthday Prince Photo the best! On the verge of a cry! Have a great day shopping - good luck shoe shopping! Thanks for sharing & Have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too!

Mama Bear said...

ahhhh cute pictures. hope you have a great weekend.

Hannah said...

he is so cute. I love the crying on my birthday picture!

Good luck shopping. We have been shopping so much, why do both kids have to outgrow every single piece of clothing the month before Christmas?

One Busy Momma said...

Oh my... that first pic is soo cute!

Love the birthday pic... We also have that shirt!

Have a great time shopping! Hope you find some good deals!

Sarah said...

Aiden is too cut even when he is teary!

Soltana said...

Too cute!!!

We had the hardest time finding Derek shoes to wear at our wedding...yes he was 2 when we got married.... we finally found some at walmart..

good luck

Kelli said...

Aiden is still a cutie even when he is throwing a fit. Well my little one is throwing one b/c he is due a baba. He is such the chunk and lets me know when it is time to eat again. Have a great night and Thanksgiving!!!

Robyn said...

Great crying pics!! Aiden is adorable!!

Steve & Amy said...

That first picture has me rolling on the ground! So cute! Have fun shopping:) And have a great Thanksgiving!