Thursday, November 6, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Theme for FFF is "family" and I couldn't just pick one so I picked some of my all time faves. Our trip to Gatlinburg in March of 2008.
Wow, Clara's hair was short.


Me and my 3 kiddos.






The grandkids on my side of the family minus Felecia...
not real sure what Ben is doing.



My hubby and his brothers.





One of many trips to IL when Kels was there.
Clara's missing in this one and YEAHHH
Kels is back now.


Hope everyone has had a good week and has a nice relaxing weekend. Hugs my friends.









8 comments:

Hannah said...

Great pictures. I love the first one especially!!

Have a great weekend.

Rebekah said...

Happy FFF - you posted some great poctures of you and your family! The first one is beautiful ... thanks for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful weekened!

Hugs from SNOWY Minnesota!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Anonymous said...

that first one picture is amazing!!! What a great looking family you have!!!

Hugs,Leslie

Tracy said...

I love all your pictures. Have a great weekend.

Sarah said...

Beautiful family, Christina!!! Love the pics! It is always so hard to have everybody together!

Oh, and I hope you don't mind that I fixed the link to your post so that it linked directly to your post and not just the blog.

Robyn said...

What a beautiful family!!

Mama Bear said...

Loved seeing all the pictures, especiall the first one, so awesome.

Greta Jo said...

You have a beautiful family, Christina.