Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Aiden's Birthday in pictures

It is so hard for me to believe that my little guy is already 3 years old. I look back at when we got his referral on that cold Christmas Eve in 2005 and its just hard to believe that he has grown to be 3 already...where did the time go?



He had a very busy day with school, lunch with friends, dinner with family and opening gifts. He was so excited when I picked him up from school yesterday because they sang happy birthday to him. We auntie Kelly and Harper for lunch and hung out for a while and then we came home and waited for the girls and daddy to get home from school and work (Kels was also at work), so that we could go out and enjoy Aiden's birthday dinner and come home and eat cake and icecream and open Aiden's gifts. OHHHH, my mommy and daddy even went to dinner with us.



I have to say that at 11, the time Aiden was born that I had this sudden feeling of happiness and sadness come over me. Happy that I am so blessed to be this precious babys mommy and sad because I wondered if Aiden's birthmom was thinking of him at that moment too. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart Angelica for this precious, beautiful gift that you have given us the privilege of raising and being in our lives. I hope you know that not a day goes by that we aren't forever greatful for and love him so much.



Onto the pictures.

Aiden's big present this year was

having his room redone and getting

a big boy bed. He LOVES it.

just the other side of his room


Aiden started his day out with his normal
cartoon watching.


All dressed and ready for school




Auntie Kelly and Harper at lunch.






These two are soooo funny when they are
together




Aiden playing hide and seek with daddy.
He has discovered this little door under
his bed and loves to play in there





Singing happy birthday to "our" baby....oops
big boy.







Aiden and cousin Josh....Aiden idolizes him.







Aiden trying to patiently wait for
his presents to open. He looks like
he is ready to pounce....LOL.







Look at the excitement on that sweet baby's face.
He got some really neat gifts and didn't know what
to play with first.









The 3 sistwerps...this picture cracks me up.












His train set that he is in love with. I have to say
I went out with the mindset to buy a Thomas
track and OMG those are outrageous.











Good night my sweet baby. We love you to the
moon and back.






























4 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! Wow three already! Look's like Aiden had such a special day! I love his new room and the picture of him zonked out in his bed is so sweet! Happy Birthday handsome boy:)

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, what a wonderful birthday celebration. What great decorating. Love that bed. So cute him all snuggled in his bed!

Soltana said...

Happy belated birthday!!! How sweet the pictures are:)

OMG I love the big boy bed... Cerah is getting one from Santa:)
I think I may cry when the crib comes out :(

Have a great weekend

Farrah said...

Love his room...And gosh he is 3 how did that happen?

Thomas we sent out to buy Thomas the Train too for Christmas and we ended up with One that was on The Black Friday sale at Target...$15