Thursday, November 13, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

FFF theme this week is "blowing kisses" and we have quite a few kissy pictures to share. Kissy pictures are some of my all time favorites because he is actually being sweet for a minute...LOL. Enjoy.
Aiden's first kiss from his first girlfriend.
Mommy kisses.




more mommy kisses



mommy and Aiden blowing daddy kisses




Aiden getting a double whammy from
Kelsey and mommy.




Aiden blowing kisses with his cute little puffy lips.

Kisses from my sweet baby are the ABSOLUTE best. I love you to the moon and back Aiden. I am sooo glad I have the privilege of being your mommy.
Have a good weekend my friends.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute kisses from a cute boy!

Aileen said...

Sweet kisses from an adorable boy!

MICHELLE said...

Great kissy pictures, he is a handsome little guy. Hopw you have a great weekend.

Hannah said...

He is such a little ladies man. What cute kissy faces!!

Sarah said...

Love the double whammy!! I woudl be smooching that face all day!

Our Family of 5 said...

Super cute! All my Aiden/Sophia kiss pictures are on the other pc. Miss you guys!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, I loved seeing those special kissssss pictures....

Steve & Amy said...

I love your kissy faced boy! He is too cute! I could kiss all over him!

Robyn said...

Too cute!!