Thursday, February 7, 2008

Which one of you.....

dang girls took my hairspray? it never fails when I am looking for something I can't find it because one of the kids "forgot" to put it away. Today I was fixing my hair and couldn't find the hairspray. I searched and this is the way I found it. I guess someone has a new pass time and you

will never guess who the culprit is this time....

Little monster Aiden. He likes to get in the drawer

while I am in the shower and his new game is to

collect all the ponytail holders and put them on the

hairspray bottle. Boy oh boy he is quite the trickster.















4 comments:

Amy said...

That's too funny!!! I am still too nervous to let Brayden roam while I am in the shower. I gate him in his room! I can only imagine the trouble he would get into while I am showering!

Nikki said...

Hehe, too funny!

Nikki
http://dreamasifyouwillliveforever.blogspot.com

Katie said...

LOL - he keeps you on your toes!!

jeck said...

So cute and too funny!!!!