Saturday, February 23, 2008

A day at the science museum

With the cold weather we are running out of things to entertain the kiddos so what better idea then the science museum. My girls weren't with us since they were with their dad's family so mommy, daddy Aiden and Felecia went to lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory and headed to the science museum for some fun. Daddy if I sit on his head he can't get me.
they almost got the bubble half way up
before it busted.




I bet I can crank it faster then you
sis twerp.

GRRRRRRR. These guys are big.
I think my eyes were closed in this
picture. I must of been skeered.

Aiden was in all his glory in this picture.
He LOVES planes and anything that flies.
Maybe we will have a future pilot on our hands.
Goofy picture of the week of Felecia


Aiden could not wait to knock down
what we were building.



I can tackle the world.

Mommy all zoned out.

Doing the weather channel.

Hanging out in the cave. Mommy was wishing
she was little like Aiden again so she didn't
have to crawl on her knees....ouch.
Waiting for the IMAX film "Mummies, The
Secret of the Pharoh"

Poor little guy fell asleep eating his
rock candy sucker during the movie.

There is one more post under this one.













7 comments:

Greta Jo said...

What a fun day. I love the last picture!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie C. said...

Looks like fun. He is just so super cute!

Our Family of 5 said...

Looks like fun!!!

Becca said...

I love the goofy pic of Felicia. It looks like you guys know the best way to entertain when it is cold outside! What fun!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Soltana said...

How fun!!! I wanna do the bubble thing:)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I know--we are so out of things to do int the cold too. I wish we had a science museum close by.

Looks like so much fun. Glad you had a good day.

Aiden is precious!