Saturday, February 23, 2008

First time bowling

Daddy wanted to take Aiden bowling to see what he thought of it. He really liked it but had quite a hard time picking up the ball and trying to roll it down the lane. He did get a better score then his oldest sister though...LOL. Daddy why does this ball have a hole in it?


If I kiss it do you think I will get a strike?



His first ball and it knocked down all the pins but 2.




I just realized this was out of order.


He is having a tough time carrying that ball.








Mommy in her ugly glasses, big sis Kelsey and


the little man.


OH I love this machine so much.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie C. said...

looks like fun, wish we were there!

Our Family of 5 said...

Looks like a good time =)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

How cute! I wonder if Savannah would like it?

I think they can put the bumpers and they hit pins every time!

It is so much fun to see them try new things.