Monday, February 18, 2008

Nothing exciting.

Nothing new to report on. Mommy and big sis Kelsey and Domo went to Indianapolis this past weekend to watch the wrestling state finals and do some shopping and daddy and Aiden went and hung out with Uncle Johnny, Auntie Lisa and cousin Lennon. The other two girls were with their other mom and dad( blended families can be exciting).

Here are some pictures from this past weekend. Anything Aiden does lately he wants to "cheese." I am really hopeing that means he will do good when I take him to have his pictures taken since the last time we did this it turned into a 3 hour screaming fest. Well onto the pictures.
If only we knew what he was thinking in this
picture.

His new thing is to walk around
in any shoes that are left out.

Not sure what the point was of
him doing this but he was being
funny

Here is part of one of his outfits from Old Navy
that mommy bought him. As soon as I put it
on he of course had to "cheese" and daddy
made him pose..lol. The biggest thing on him
is his belly....we are having a heck of a time
finding clothes for skinny minnie. These shorts
are 12 month shorts but in pants we have to get 18
to 24 month to fit the length but they are huge in
his waist.

I love his little face in this one.


He was done cheesing here.

Beautiful baby.


I know what he was thinking of doing in this
picture. He loves to get the colored stones out
that are around the candle...uggghh.









10 comments:

JuJu - said...

He is so darn cute!!!!!!!
The shorts - OMG! I love them - I am big ole plaid lover myself!

Julia:)

Our Family of 5 said...

awww,love all the pictures. He must have gotten his sexy pose from Daddy..LOLOL

Katie said...

What a little MODEL he is !!! MR. Handsome !!

Soltana said...

I LOVE the shorts!!!! How cute are they!!

I think I'm gonna get them too :)

Kristen and the Gang said...

Aiden is tooooo darn cute!!!! I love the posing he is doing...what a ham!

Greta Jo said...

I love the first picture of Aiden on the horse. He is thinking "Mom when am I going to get a real horse?"

Amy said...

What adorable pics...he is just too cute and what a ham for the camera! We have the same clothing issue! Nothing stays up on Brayden's waist!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I'm a madras freak..those shorts are SO CUTE. Add that they're one of the cutest little boys ever!!!! :)

Rachel said...

He is too cute!

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

OMG! He is just too cute! I just want to squeeze him up! It does look like you have a ham on your hands -- what a cut-up!