Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tag your it.

I have been tagged by Lisa....Now I have to think of 7 weird things...that may be hard. Here is her blog: http://our-journey-for-sophia.blogspot.com/


Here is what you do:The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.So, here are 7 wierd/strange facts about myself.

1. When I put a new roll of toilet paper on the holder I have to have it where the toilet paper is hanging down to the outside.

2. I LOVE quiet but you would never know that since I have 4 LOUD kids.

3. When I eat peanut butter sandwiches, I like to eat doritos or sourcream and onion chips on the sandwich.

4. I can NOT stand to have my feet touched.

5. I have to steal Lisa's number 7....I too do not have tolerance for ignorant people and also have a fiery temper.

6. When I go to bed I have to have my closet door closed....guess I am still afraid of monsters in my closet.

7. I have to have total silence...no husband snoring, no TV or music playing..... when I sleep but use a humidifier in my room for white noise.
My 7 taggees:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at your #3!!!!!! My kids would LOOOOVE you! :)

Becca said...

She tagged me, too. Closet doors freak me out as well!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Marlene said...

I have been tagged! And now you are linked!

Steve & Amy said...

I am learning so much:) I can't stand to have my feet touched also...it's just WRONG!