Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years.

Since we had cabin fever from being sick and the majority of the kids were feeling better we decided to take the kiddos to Great Wolf Lodge for New Years. They had a blast playing in the indoor water park and enjoying the New Years festivities the lodge offered. Kelsey, Aiden, and Clara's friend Lauren
hanging out in the bunk beds in their room
Looks like Dominique is molesting the
door...he was actually reading the
hotel policy....LOL.


Aiden getting ready
to toilet paper Clara and
Lauren's room.



The kids playing guitar hero while they waited
for the rest of us to get ready for dinner.



Domo and Aiden playing in the kids club.











Me and Aiden sitting by the fire.
I was absolutely miserable in this picture
and ended up eating and heading back to
the room.

Kels and Domo


Aiden in his New Year's hat



Me and Kels. I look like rudolph with my red nose


Really good picture of the two of them.



Christmas pictures below.







3 comments:

Soltana said...

I'm soo glad you guys are feeling better:)

Have a great weekend

Our Family of 5 said...

Love the New Years pics! I miss you!! Even with the red nose I love ya!!

Guatemama said...

It looks like a really fun trip!! I am glad you are feeling better. I love Aiden and his racetrack too cute!!