Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Playing in the snow

The kiddos were out of school today due to ice and the little snow we got and daddy decided he would play hooky from work too so we decided to play in the snow and build Aiden's first snowman. Poor little guy looks like a marshmellow.

All of his clothes were layered and mismatched

and he didn't have any boots so we put his old leather

tennis shoes on.



House divided. Mom likes University of Louisville

so we have quite the multitude of cheering

in the house. I love my big blue eyed and brown

eyed babies.


He wasn't to sure about the snow at first



He helped daddy make his snowman

but when I put the oreos on for eyes and

the carrot on for his nose he flipped out and

was scared of him...lol.





The gang minus daddy...Aiden had to keep

an eye on the snowman to make sure it

didn't get him. We had to keep the dog off of it

so she wouldn't eat the cookies.






The pond in the backyard that was frozen over...

poor fishies.



Don't ask...sometimes I worry about

this kid




Useing the neighbors driveway to sled down








I look at him in this picture and I just want to

pick him up and hug him to pieces.













7 comments:

Steph said...

What a great snow day!!! Love the pics!!

Steve & Amy said...

What a FUN day!!!! Wish there was just a little more snow so you could make a snow fort. Oh I'm sure there will be another snow day soon!! Love the snowman..he looks like Frosty's litle borther:)

Katie said...

The last pictures is sooo cute !!

Marlene said...

What great fun! I love the little snowman.

Our Family of 5 said...

Great pics of everyone! When I first seen the snowman I didn't realise how small it was until I seen the picture with the carrot and Oreos..TOO FUNNY!!

Greta Jo said...

Looks like you all had a fun snow day. I love Aiden's first snowman. Very Cute!

Crystal said...

Christina--Thank you soo much for all of your support --you have no idea what it means to me!!! Thank you!!!

I love the pics of your family --It makes me want to come sledding with you all!!

ps--Your little Aiden is such a cutie!!! xoxoo