Thursday, January 3, 2008

Finally...Christmas pics.

Sorry it took so long to get these posted but in my last post I had mentioned that we all had been sick and it turned into strep throat, vomiting and diarrhea.....downright miserable but I think we are venturing back into the land of the living. These pictures are from both our Christmas at home and Christmas at my parents.Our Christmas trees with the kitty
sleeping under them
Aiden gave the gifts out this year








The look on his face is priceless here. If you can't
tell what it is it is tickle me elmo....at first he was
afraid of him but now he plays with him and trys
to mimic some of his moves...lol.



Ugghhhhh the fish tent that ate my living room and
my baby. I got the bright idea to get this for Aiden
but didn't realize how big it was. Aiden hung out
in here quite a bit when he was sick.



HIDEAOUS picture of me...look how pale.


My mommy






I needed to beat my husband for taking this picture
when I had my mouth full. Thank God my daughter
is so beautiful so the picture wasn't a complete
waste


My little brother Ben




Charla, Benny and Joshua






One of my parents trees.


My two gorgeous babies.


The grandkids in the Walter family

The only picture of my nephews
being nice to each other. Blackmail
picture
Clara



3 comments:

Marlene said...

Aiden is a brave boy! There would be no way my son would sleep or even go in a tent that has teeth. Love the trees! Especially the one with the kitty under it!

Our Family of 5 said...

LOVE all the pictures! I miss you guys!!

Steve & Amy said...

Love the pics! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. Love the shark tent!!!