Sunday, December 9, 2007

Naughty or Nice

We took Aiden to get his picture taken with Santa today expecting to have a screaming kid. I was all ready for telling them to just take the picture....you have to have one crying picture with every kid...LOL.
Daddy decided to also get some pictures of him while mommy was getting ready. Why is it that daddy can always get half way decent pictures but when mommy takes them they suck. Oh well here ya go.

Do you think Santa will buy that I have been good
if I am looking like this?




I promise I didn't have my hand
around my camels neck




I love this picture




Aiden is not to sure about the Christmas tree
in his room and any time he is in there he
always keeps an eye on it.
Yes auntie Lisa, I did put my sweetie Sophia
in the picture with me.
Now to the Santa picture.
He wasn't to sure about this guy either but
at least he set there.













4 comments:

Natalie C. said...

i am going to have to post calebs pic with santa, it is too funny...by the way i love aiden hair!

Our Family of 5 said...

awww, my sweet Aiden! Thank you for putting my picture by your tree. It made my momma cry!
Love,
Sophia

Soltana said...

How cute!!! Everytime Derek and Cerah see santa they get excited..UNTIL I ask if they want a picture... then the screamiong begins!!!

He looks tooo cute with his little camel :)

Steve & Amy said...

These pictures are so cute! We had the crying pictures with Santa this year. The picture of Aiden looking at Christmas tree is too cute!