Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Aiden's first gingerbread house

We decided to let Aiden attempt his first gingerbread house with a little assistance from daddy and Clara. He was real interested in it but had trouble understanding the concept of putting the candy on the house. Naked gingerbread house

WOW, look at all that candy.


Eating the icing after we made it.



You want me to do what with my candy?




You didn't just see me eat that piece daddy



OH MY GOSH daddy don't waste all that

candy on that house.


If I have to help I guess I will spit a

piece of candy on there


Maybe I will just crush this house

so I don't have to put anymore

candy on it.




The finished product.



It was funny to watch him do this but he sure didn't want to give his candy up. I wish I would of taken a picture of the table after they did it....it was covered in icing and candy was all over the floor.












9 comments:

Katie said...

That looks fun .... but of course a 2 yr old can't resist the tempation of candy !!!

Natalie C. said...

looks like fun and it turned out great

Greta Jo said...

A boy after my own heart... I would not want to put all the candy on the gingerbread house. I would rather put it in my mouth too.

The gingerbread house looks great!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Wow! Looks like yummy fun!

Steve & Amy said...

Too funny! Aiden was just the "quality control" department for the candy:)

Our Family of 5 said...

Too Cute!

Soltana said...

Too cute!! we're gonna attemt one agian this year..last year was AWFUL!!! we had icing everywhere!!

Love him guarding the candy :)

Kelli said...

Too cute!!! I would love to see Kaleb and Aiden in action. Aiden is such a cutey patootie.

Angel said...

I just LOVE the look on his face while his daddy is pouring out that candy. He was majorly distressed. That is so cute. :0) Angel