Monday, December 10, 2007

Little boys and their toys

Aiden got a belated birthday gift from my ex inlaws...yes they still come around. They were so happy that "they" finally had a grandchild that was a boy in the family. I guess its nice to still be considered family after being divorced from their son for 10 yrs now. Anyway, you would of thought they hung the moon the way Aiden ooooheeed and ahhhhhed over this race car set. Him and daddy played with this for at least an hour building different tracks and ramps. If I would of known it would keep him quiet and content that long I would of invested in one a long time ago.





7 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Awesome! Looks fun~ Any toy that keeps them content for longer then 5 minutes is a good toy =) Miss you guys!

Katie said...

Brayden has that same one and LOVES it ...... that was nice of your inlaws !!

Greta Jo said...

Great gift! Aiden looks very serious while playing with his new toy. I love the last photo.

What thoughtful ex-inlaw.

Anonymous said...

Those are SO cool! Kemry would have a fit for it. :) I think that's so great that they are so including. :)

Soltana said...

Looks like they had fun!!! I love toys that occupy their time!!!

Marlene said...

He is too cute! Wow and so close to Christmas. My son LOVED trains too at his age. Now it's all about Spider-Man!

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Love it -- now, how do I get my hands on one? Garrett has turned from a train obsession to a race car obsession. Wish we knew that would happen before buying Christmas gifts :)