Monday, December 3, 2007

My first gift

A fellow blogging mommy has given me and a few other mommies this as a Christmas gift from her and her family. It is absolutely precious and brought tears to my eyes before I even saw that me and Aiden were in it. Thanks again Angel for this beautiful gift. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did.

Angel wrote:

My hero is not a star in Hollywood. My hero is not a politician or a member of the royal family. Many of you reading this today are my heroes. You are world changers. You see what you want the world to be and you decide to BE the change. You aren't content to close your eyes to it. I am so deeply grateful to be a part of such a dynamic group of people. Today I have a Christmas gift for you. This is especially dedicated to all the mommas out there opening their hearts and homes to little ones who have no greater wish than to have a family. It WILL be a merry Christmas for so many little ones this year because of you. YOU are my hero.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

How sweet! What a great present!

junglemama said...

What a great video. Thanks for sharing. :)