Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend recap

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a pretty busy one. Daddy decided to paint the girl's bedrooms and he also had his company picnic at Holiday World on Sunday. Mommy tried to hang with them and have a good time but to be quite honest was VERY miserable with a very bad sinus infection....she even went to bed before Aiden did all weekend...thank God for daddy watching him for her so she could do this.

Aiden has his first day of preschool tomorrow guys so start praying for him and me that I don't have trouble removing him from my leg when I drop him off. I will fill you guys in tomorrow on how he did.
Aiden had to be in on the painting too.
Do you guys see the good job I am doing?

The kiddos. This was the last we saw
the big kids until they checked back
in later.
Aiden LOVED this ride. He made the shooting
noises and everything...it was quite comical
to watch him






He thought he was big stuff being able
to drive by himself




Playing in the waterpark






Daddy and Aiden sliding







Aiden and his little friend he met while
playing in the water







This picture is kind of funny....who knows
what these 4 were thinking.








4 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures...looks like everyone is having a good time. I especially like the painting pictures. Brayden always wants to be in the middle of everything going on too...I don't know if I would have been as brave as you to give him a paintbrush though. Kuddos to you!

Our Family of 5 said...

Looks like fun!! Glad you guys had a good time. Hope your all feeling better soon! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Awww that Aiden melts my heart..She is soo cute on those rides!!! Hope you feel better soon..Sinus infections suck!

Anonymous said...

I met HE not SHE!!!