Friday, August 22, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Good ole FFF brings the weekend....WOOOHOOO!!!. The theme for the week is "favorite stuffed animals or loveys". These pictures were taken about a year ago when Aiden was in love with this stuffed "fwag" as he called him. The attachment now seems to be his blankie but I couldn't find any pictures of that one...LOL.

Fwaggie I will share my juice with you

I will love you


hold you



and rock you before we go to bed.
Have a great weekend everyone.





9 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh Fwaggie is too cute ... and of course he has help from an adorable owner - Aiden is so handsome ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Sarah said...

Ahh.. my favorite stuffed friend so far!!! Aiden is too cute with him!

Kelli said...

Love love love the pix. He is sooo cute!!!!! Kaleb says hold you still which is just so cute. Have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwww thats a cute fwaggie!!

Debbie said...

He is adorable and the fwog is cute too!!

Debbie

Unknown said...

Oh, these pics just melted my heart. Fwaggie is so lucky to have someone that loves him so much. Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.

Ruthie

Jenelle said...

How cute! Is that fwaggie a jail bird? :)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So cute! Must really rate if you are willing to share your juice.

Shows how much he has grown up in the last year. The change is remarkable. I look back and can't believe it.

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! I love the first one!!

Robyn