Monday, August 4, 2008

Gotcha Day and Going Away

Yesterday was Aiden's second Gotcha Day and no I am not sending him away....LOL. We combined his party and also made it into Kelsey's going away party. That was one big party filled with all sorts of emotion. I told Kelsey that the day I move her 6 hrs away on Friday is the day I brought Aiden home 2 yrs ago....I will have my youngest baby for 2 yrs and be moving my oldest baby into a new stage of life....where in the heck does the time go? My husband says next week I will be in therapy since I am having such a hard time with all the change..LOL. Well enjoy the slew of pictures. Amber and Charleigh Rose
Hanging in the pool

My sunshine



Little fish


Jacie, Josh and Chelsie hottubbin it





Claradoodle




Benjamin getting ready to take a dive






Me and Charla







Aiden and Ben








Jumpy jump jump jump




















This little guy melts my heart











All the boys jumping






Kels, Sam and not sure who the other is





Aiden and Ben hottubbin





Believe it or not he isn't passed out here...LOL.
He says he enjoys laying there listening to the
waterfall



The boys watching the fish





Sam, Tony, Kels and Ben playing CornHoe


Clara and Charleigh Rose hanging out



Amber, Kels, Ashley and Charleigh Rose
chillin







Kels and Sam




My gorgeous baby





My nephew Ben




Kels and Charlie





Sam, Kels and Amber



























8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy forever Family day!!!! And Goodbuy Kelsey! Thats alot of emotions in one day!! Do you drink? you may need a few cold ones!!! LOL

luv,Leslie

Amy said...

Wow...what a celebration. I think I will need therapy the day I move one of my kiddos out of the house.

Happy forever family day too! We are about to hit the 2 year home mark for Brayden too. Time goes by so quickly!

Steph said...

Oh WOW!! What a BIG day! What an awesome party! How's that therapy going?!?! ;)

Greta Jo said...

What a big party. Happy 2nd forever family day Aiden. Good luck in college Kelsey. Study hard as it makes it alot easier in the end.

What time is your therapy session?

Soltana said...

WOW what a big day for you guys:)

LOVE the pics. You guys are tooo darn cute.

Hugs to you all

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like fun times.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Vanessa said...

Happy Forever day!! I'll need therapy when one of mine move out for sure!! I have o idea what I'll do with myself!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

What a nice celebration for both! Lots of fun hanging by the pool. I can't imagine the emotions of your oldest baby going away. At least you have others at home to keep your mind off of it. She is going to do great! Thinking of you through this hard time.

Happy second forever family day!