Monday, July 7, 2008

Fishing with Daddy

Daddy took Aiden on his first fishing trip today while mommy and Kelsey hung out together(mommy is trying to spend as much time with Kelsey as she can before she leaves). Daddy said Aiden seemed to really enjoy it and they had a very good time hanging out together. As you will see in the picture that follow Aiden did catch a fish and someone else also did too...I am sure daddy will claim the big one...LOL.




















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Aiden had fun! My boys love to fish too..But not me!

What a sweet boy!

JuJu - said...

what a precious post:)

Our Family of 5 said...

Looks like he was happy fishing with daddy!
I am so far behind on looking at blogs. I am trying to catch up. Summer is keeping me busy, heck I hardly have time to catch ya on AIM! Miss ya!

Kelly said...

AWESOME CATCH!!!!

Steve & Amy said...

Looks like the boys had fun! How funny is it that Steve to Ethan fishing too this week:) I'm sorry to say that Aiden looks like he could outfish Ethan any day:)Adorable pics!