Friday, July 18, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Not sure what me and Kels were thinking about or even doing in this picture but for some reason we both have the same expression on our faces..LOL. This picture was taken on the Navy Pier in Chicago when we were there last weekend looking for apartments. Yes we did find one but we are now waiting until Monday to see if a third person is able to move in with them so that they can afford to live...if not they are going to have to stay home. Please pray for my sanity during this transition of the unknown and my little girl growing up...it seems to really be testing my patience. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg i feel for you! The day my kids move out i will be a mess!

Prayers,Leslie

Natalie C. said...

like mother, like daughter