Friday, July 4, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

The theme for FFF this week set by Sarah was " Shake Your Groove Thing" and since we only have dancing on the video camera I thought I would post two of my other faves. The first picture is of Kelsey at her and Dom's graduation party with two of their other fellow graduates. I picked this because Kelsey is actually smiling and I haven't seen that smile this week because of her having surgery on her knee. She is doing ok but very sore and of course aggravated because she isn't out doing her typical teenage things. I keep warning her that she has to get better before next Friday because her, Dom and I are off to IL to pick out their apartment they will live in for school....ugghhh...scary. Please no bashing for letting them live together. I figure after 4 years of them being together and with going away to school I wouldn't know what all she was doing anyway so I just have to trust her to make the best decisions regardless of the living arrangements. My baby is growing up and this momma doesn't like it.


A moment of peace and quiet. Dom and


Aiden relaxing in the hottub.



8 comments:

Becca said...

Christina,

I think you are a fabulous mom. No bashing at all!! You do what is best for you and your family.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

yea i understand how hard it is to let them go!!! They are growing up soooo fast its time to let them face the good,bad ugly world! LOL

Have a safe 4th!

Rebekah said...

I can't imagine letting my girl go and she's only 6 and kindergarten was hard enough - but like every said ... you are a great mom! Happy 4th of July and your photos are great ...

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Kelli said...

Ahhh the hot tub sounds so nice. Hopefully time won't fly by too fast for our little ones. I am dreading Kaleb going to Kindergarten. Have an awesome 4th!!

Sarah said...

Christina... your kiddos are gorgeous. I know how hard it is to let your teenagers go and give them wings...

Steve & Amy said...

They grow up so fast:( I love the hot tub picture! Hope you had a great 4th of July!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Our children definitely grow up too fast!!

Robyn

Soltana said...

TOOO cute!!! Derek has been fishing a lot with his dad too:) Too bad no pics.. I wouldn't trust them with it near the river:)

No bashing from me... you're a great mom. You know your kids better than anyone.

Have a good day:)