Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hanging with my little bro

Aiden got to meet his little brother today and what an amazing visit it was. We met Kevin's mommy and papa at a Wendy's at a midway point between our two homes and ate and talked and then headed to a park to let the boys hang out for a while and play.
Waiting for my little bro. Am I cool
or what?
First meeting.

Ha, Ha little brother if your ever
in the slammer I am running.


Kevin offering Aiden one of his fries
















































Aiden attacking Clara



Come on little bro, I will lend you
a hand.




I LOVE this picture.











































































7 comments:

Natalie C. said...

I am amazed...When they are side by side I can so see the resemblence, especially in their eyes.

Katie said...

How awesome is that !!! They are both adorable :)

Steph said...

Oh wow!! How wonderful!! It looks like they had a great time together!

Becca said...

How great is that?! Too sweet!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Crystal said...

oh Christina --this is sooo special!!! I had tears in my eyes looking at your post of the two boys together! :) They are both so handsome!

I don't know if you remember but in your last comment you said hang on to these days they go fast! Tonight is the last night before Caleb's last day of kindergarten --I feel like I will blink and he will be graduating high school! Can we freeze time somehow?!

I hope you are having a great week! Hugs to you and Aiden! :)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

That is so amazing. What a wonderful opportunity. You can see the similarities. How cute they are together! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

That is SOOO wonderful for you to begin this relationship for Aiden & Kevin! What gorgeous boys!