Sunday, June 8, 2008

Chillin in the pool

Not much to report on lately. Mommy tried to escape on Saturday for an overnight get away that was her Mother's Day gift and was unable to reach her destination due to tornados and flooding...mommy was a little bummed, to say the least, but was also very relieved to of not encountering any of the bad weather.



The weather here this week has been a scortcher with the temperature being between 90 and 100 all week so we decided after we got done with all our work that we were going to enjoy the pool for a while and then get "moobies" to watch. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Daddy and chameleon, I mean Aiden




Little streaker



I told my husband if the pictures he was taking
of me made me look like a whale I was gonna
beat him










If only I could get in here without

mommy or daddy...and yes we

were right there with him.























6 comments:

Kelly said...

It's hideously hot here, too. Love the streakin' pic!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Love the photos. Is that your pool? It is beautiful. The streaking is a riot.

The black and white photos are gorgeous. He is SO handsome.

Katie said...

He is the cutest !!

Christina said...

Yes Carrie that is our pool, thank you.

Anonymous said...

OHhh thats Abby kind of guy!!! She loves to run around naked outside..LOL

Natalie C. said...

I just love the black and white.