Friday, June 20, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

The theme for these weeks FFF is "Daddy and me". These are a few of my favs of the kids and their daddy's and of course a picture of my daddy. Aiden and daddy on Christmas Eve 2007
Dad and Felecia the day we got married.

Kelsey and Clara and their daddy Scot


and the bestest daddy in the world "mine"
Thanks to the three dads in my life. Scot you gave
me two of the most beautiful girls any mommy
could ask for and I will always be greatful to you
for this. Jody, thank you so much for fulfilling
my dreams of adoption and for the blessing
of our gorgeous little boy. To my daddy, I love
you very much and thank you for always being
there for me regardless of the situation.
Have a great weekend friends.















12 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Awwwwwwwww=)

Anonymous said...

We are sooooo very very blessed for sure!!!!!!!

***Tears*** i loved the pics!

Sarah said...

What a very sweet post, Christina! Sounds like you have been blessed with some amazing men in your life! Love that picture of Aiden and his daddy!

Rebekah said...

Great tribute and wonderful photos! You are so blessed ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Marlene said...

What a great post! I love your dad in there too. We are all so blessed to have such GREAT men in our's and our children's lives!!!

Candy said...

Love getting to see the two girls dad Scot and Love the first pic of Aiden with your Hubby...HUGS

Amy said...

Soooo sweet! Such a beautiful family you have.

Marianne said...

The first picture is priceless. Thanks fro sharing!

Soltana said...

Crapoola where have I been!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I feel like I've missed everything!!

Larry's mom doesn't havea computer...what is she thinking.. so I haven't been on.

GREAT pics!!!

HUGS to you all

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog. Your kiddos are adorable!

Robyn said...

What precious pics!!

Robyn

Vanessa said...

LOVE the dad pics!! You're truly blessed to have such wonderful dads in your life for you and your children!!
HUGS
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com