Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Night Out On The Town

Yesterday didn't go quite as planned for Kelsey and Dominique's prom but they made the best of it. It was 50 out and raining....hence no pretty outdoor pictures. My beautiful baby getting ready to leave

to get her hair and makeup done.








When she put this on and was

all put together it was as if I

was looking back to my senior

prom. I too wore this color

and my dress was sequined

like hers....not quite

as revealing as hers though...lol.




She looks like she is already

tired of taking pictures here





The beautiful couple






Dom, Kels, Sam and Micheal. These are

some friends of Kels and Dom's. Sam is also a

wrestling manager and her boyfriend wrestles

at one of the area schools

















Being goofy















I was nice enough to let them take my SUV so

that they all didn't have to pile into a little car.






I do have to say when they drove off I felt

as if a piece of my heart had been ripped out of

my chest....what the heck am I going to do

when she graduates in May and leaves for college

in August?


This picture warms my heart. She looks
so happy here.




I got to speak with Kels only breifly when she came in last night. They all came back to the house and changed clothes before going to an after prom party at the school. She was all smiley and they all seemed so happy. I can't wait to see the pictures from the actual prom and hear all the funny stories.






8 comments:

Coach Fox said...

Ohhh I remember ny senior prom........

They looked great!!!

Love the "colors" (chalk)it was pretty:)

So glad Lennon is doing better:)

Soltana(sorry Larry was signed in...)

Angel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What a beautiful girl. I am getting all choked up and she isn't mine. I already feel it coming. Time goes so fast. What a fun memory. Angel

Natalie C. said...

She is stunning. I love love LOVE her dres.

Steve & Amy said...

Oh she looks so beautiful! I love the color of her dress and all the sequins on it! Sorry to hear that the weather wasn't the greatest..But still a picture perfect prom night!

Marlene said...

Wow Kelsey looks beautiful. How exciting for her but I am sure it was hard to watch your baby girl drive away.

Our Family of 5 said...

She looked beautiful!! Her dress is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Awwww I can only imagine how you feel! Proud proud mama! :) She's beautiful and what a handsome date! :) Sweet ride! ;)

Katie said...

WOW .. she is gorgoeus !! You must be proud :)