Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Chalk line

We are LOVING this Spring weather and being able to be outside. Mom got the bright idea to get the chalk out after she was done watching Aiden try to kill the fish in the water garden in the backyard by beaming them with rocks. I am not real sure the chalk was any better of an idea though since there was more chalk on us then on the driveway. Outlining Felecia

Me and 3 of the kiddos. The sun was in

my eyes and we couldn't get Aiden

to look up.



I need some sun....glowing here.



Contemplating what kind of

trouble he can cause now



He must not of gotten

his way....look at that

face.





Aiden is obsessed with flags so daddy let him play

with the big one.







3 comments:

Kelli said...

We have been playing with sidewalk chalk as well. Kaleb just draws random things while I take it much more seriously. He had it all over him today. Oh the fun of being a kid!!!!

Soltana said...

So cute!!! We havent been out yet to do our chalk..Cerah tries to eat it:)

When I picked Derek up from school today, the sidewalks and parking lot were full of great colors..the pe classes went out today to draw...

I think I like the chalk more than the kids:)

Our Family of 5 said...

I am a blogger slacker!! I am just now playing catch up. Love all the pictures! Sophia loves chalk too!