Friday, April 25, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

The theme for FFF this week is "Spring has sprung" and we couldn't be more happier for this to of happened. After a rough start to the week with Aiden having croup and double ear infections it was nice to finally be able to get out and get some fresh air and enjoy playing.

Tomorrow we are off to play with Aiden's friends that were in Guatemala with him.....YEEAHHHH!!!!.



Aiden is infatuated with bubbles right now. Any-
time we are outside he spends the majority of his
time playing with all his different bubble
contraptions.


Watching the fishies.




Picking the rocks out of the water that he
threw in.



13 comments:

Sarah said...

What great pictures! Glad Aiden is feeling better! You should come down to our zoo sometime this summer - would love to meet you and your kiddos!

Rebekah said...

I am glad your man is feeling better - LOVE the picture of him on his belly watching the fishies ... boys seem so full of wonderment all the time ... have a fun time tomorrow - looking forward to seeing pictures from your playdate! Have a great weekend!

Rebekah and Jaden

Rachel said...

Great pics - I always love when the little ones are looking in the water, such sweet faces trying to take in everything!

Natalie C. said...

Poor Aiden. Glad he feeling better. How is you nephew?

Tricia said...

Okay, that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday!

Our Family of 5 said...

Great Pictures!! Glad to hear Aiden is feelng better!

Lisa and Madeline said...

So glad Aiden is better enough to play outside!.. My nephew had croup, yuck--so glad he is better now. It's so nice to see all the pictures of the flowers!..
Have a great weekend.

Lisa & Madeline

Tina said...

Cute! I love the one where he's looking at the fish.

Jenelle said...

Bubbles are so much fun! I still love to play bubbles. My mom has a ton of bubble stuff to keep the grandkids (and me) busy! Love the pictures! I'm glad your child is feeling better. It sounds like a rough beginning of the week!

Becca said...

Christina,

He is so cute - and I love your Spring photos!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Greta Jo said...

Aiden, I am glad you are feeling better. Momma and I were praying for you.
Hey-what do you think about the fish in the water? Pretty cool huh!

Your friend,
Carson

Soltana said...

LOVE the pics..I'll be working on my tag this weekend..:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute Christina! It looks like Aiden + Outside = A Match Made In Heaven :)Glad he feels better!