Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hanging at the park.

Again I have been a slacker and haven't blogged but then again we haven't taken many pictures lately and there isn't much news to report on. The past weekend was a pretty relaxing one. We took Aiden to the park and for ice cream on Friday and then on Sunday daddy and Aiden did yardwork and closed the pool. As for Saturday I can't remember what the heck we did...LOL.

OHHHH here's some excitng news for mommy and possibly the rest of the family...LOL. Kels and Dom have decided to move back and not go to school in IL as they had planned. Things seemed to be a little overwhelming for them as far as all the new stuff all at once....paying their own bills, no family around and being together basically 24/7 so they will be coming home the end of Oct. and Kels will resume going to school here at one of the local colleges when the new semester starts back up. I am really proud of her for trying this but I have to say I feel alot better with her being home and out of the area she was living in.

Just thought of something else. We are trying to decide what Aiden will be for Halloween and I have found two cute costumes I am going to attempt to make but not sure which one to make so I need opinions...court jester or ghost?

On to some pictures.

Him climbing this wall made me a
little nervous but he seemed to
do alright with it.

Dad, if you tell me to smile one more time I
am going to scream.











3 comments:

Candy said...

WOW AIDEN looks so BIG now...no get bak to BLOGGING GIRLY...HAHA

Anonymous said...

Court jester!!!!

love the new pictures!

Hugs,Leslie

Soltana said...

Too cute:)

I can't think of anything for Cerah. Derek is goingto be Optimus Prime(sp) from transformers. Shock huh:)

I'm glad the kiddos realized sooner than later that it was a big change. Good for them for being adults about it:) I bet you're happy too:)