Friday, September 5, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Happy Friday everyone. I have to admit I too am one of the computer illiterate ones that don't know how to scan pictures so I only have Aiden's baby picture and Kelsey's that I stole from some she had loaded on the computer. I didn't want the other two kiddos feeling left out so I added a picture of them too. Have a great weekend. Aiden's referral picture. He was a month old
and weighed 5 lbs and 18 inches long
My gorgeous Guat-tot now. I am always
telling him I am going to squeeze his
stuffing out because I love him so much
Claradoodle
At birth she weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz and was
19 inches long. Who the heck knows what she
weighs today and I wasn't about to ask...LOL.
Stepbaby and I have no clue how much she
weighed at birth or now.







This little peanut is my oldest
baby Kelsey. She weighed 8 lbs even
at birth and was 20 inches long.
This picture was taken the day we
came home from the hospital

And here she is now all grown up...
wiping the tears away.



Have a great day and weekend everyone.









5 comments:

Farrah said...

It is so hard to see your kids grow up!!!

But wow how she turned out...Great job mom!

Your babies are beautiful

Anonymous said...

aWWWW aiden is soooo handsome!!! I just dont know how you dont squeeze his cheeks daily! LOL

Your babies are sooo beautiful!

Have a blessed weekend,Leslie

Sarah said...

Beautiful babies, gorgeous kids!!

Mama Bear said...

ahhhhh, love the pictures so much. I too have no idea how to scan in the pictures from our children who are now 19 and 23 years of age!!! We were just getting into the video part!!!!!

the children are so beautiful.
Rhonda

Robyn said...

How adorable!!

Robyn