Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mommy's side of the family

Aiden would like you to meet his mommy's side of the family. She has a really small family besides her aunts, uncles and cousins. Although mommy's family is small we are all very close and live in the same subdivison. This is my Mamaw Sharon. She was really excited when she heard mommy and daddy were adopting me(mommy is adopted too).
My Papaw Larry. Papaw plays ball with me and hangs out with me outside.

My Uncle Ben, mommy's little brother. I am soo glad he moved back from Cali so he can watch me grow up.


Auntie Charla, my Uncle Ben's wife.



and last but not least, my crazy cousins, Joshua(4) and Benjamin(7). We like to play ball together and swim when its warm out. Sometimes I even ride my motorized bike with them.
Glad you got to meet a part of my family. Mommy says that they all love me to the stars and back and are so glad that I am a part of their family.


































.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's awesome to have family!!! Loved the chance to "meet" everyone! :) Aiden is a blessed little boy to have so many people to love him up. :)

Natalie C. said...

Thanks for sharing

Natalie C. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Aiden is PRECIOUS!! Thanks for the encouragement on our blog! It is hard to be back in the states...but I know that we will see her very soon.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler

Greta Jo said...

Big or Small families are awesome. There is nothing like family....

Soltana said...

Thanks for introducing me to your family Aiden!!! You're a very lucky little man!!!