Saturday, October 27, 2007

A day at the park







Today we went to what we thought was a family reunion but only 18 people showed up so we took the opportunity to play in the park and get some pictures.




Aiden playing peek-a-boo in the tree.

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of him.



Peek-a-boo daddy we see you.



Playing with leaves.







The Three Amigos



Aiden loves his oldest sister so much. It amazes me the bond these two have.



Aiden and his other best bud Domonique, Kelsey's boyfriend, watching the water.



Watching the ducks...quack, quack.



Weeeeeee.





This doesn't look like our "big bathtub"
























6 comments:

Katie said...

The first picture is the best -- what a dude !!

Emily said...

What a cutie! I just love his costume from last year. Amazing how quickly they grow! :-)

Emily

Steve & Amy said...

Sorry that everyone didn't show up but looks like you had a great time anyways. Cute pictures!

Greta Jo said...

Great photos. I love the photo of you and your son under the tree. very cute!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Great Picsw..I am loving your blog...your doing a great job!!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

What a fantatic day. I am with you on the peek-a-boo photo, even though I love the one of him with your daughter too.