Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playing on the waterfront

Sorry I haven't kept my word and blogged regularly like I said I would, but to be honest with you there really hasn't been anything going on to blog about. We have been staying in the house due to the cold weather and we haven't had to many picture opportunites. Does anybody out there have that disorder called seasonal disorder where the cold, dreary days really get you down in the dump? I am starting to think I have this because when its like this I just stay in a funk and don't want to do ANYTHING....I just want to curl up on the couch, under a blanket, and read or stare at the wall....LOL.

While reading email earlier I thought I would look at some pictures that had been downloaded a few weeks back when the weather was WARM. Aiden and daddy went to the waterfront to play and try out daddy's new camera that he got for Christmas. I think I must of been out with the girls because I can't remember why I didn't go. It looks like they had a good time.



Silly boy


DON'T JUMP!!!! no worries here, daddy was close
by



Aiden looking through his "noculars".
This is what he does when he wants
to get a closer look at something. He
is such a goofball.
I LOVE this picture, to bad it wasn't a sunny day





This little guy lights up my world.






My two guys.
I wanna send a shout out to everyone that reads my blog. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for Abby http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/. This sweet girl is and is fighting for her life. Please go to her families blog and show her family support by leaving a comment.








2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

CUTE pictures as always!!!! ANd have been pryaing soooo much for little Abby ad Bella. Blessings sooooooo much to the both of them.

Greta Jo said...

yea, its cold in NJ too.
love the photos!